[arch-general] Another rant on arch way abuse and false promises

Arvid Picciani aep at exys.org
Tue Dec 1 18:03:46 EST 2009

Aaron Griffin wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Arvid Picciani <aep at exys.org> wrote:
>> ...stuff...
>
> Not sure what just happened here. I thought we were having a
> legitimate discussion about xorg-server and this ballooned into
> something crazy.

You wanted detailed proof, here you are.
i doubt you have grasped the essence of it in the 5 minutes you bothered
to invest.

>Apparently, you've been holding onto this for some
> time.

for 3 years now. iterating each 6 months.

> If you have legitimate, actionable fixes for anything you take issue
> with, please post them to the bug tracker. Until then, this is just
> hot air.

I take that as an invite to post packages to the tracker that adhere to
the arch way. If this turns out to be another false promise, i will add
that to the next iteration.

--
Arvid
Asgaard Technologies