[arch-general] leafnode-svn and zoneminder

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 18:56:05 EST 2009

I'm having two seperate issues here, one is simply a question or request
for an AUR, but the other is dependancy hell and I can't resolv without
removing some components.

For several reasons I'd like to try leafnode 2 (beta), they have a git
repo which should be easy enough - But I'd like to make a pkg out of
THAT so it can be removed in future. Anybody know of a repo or a
template for making a arch package out of a svn/git repo?

zoneminder is kind of a security application, it allows you to monitor
webcam over the net or record pictures/video.

If I try to install the package it says it requires mmpeg-svn and a few
others. mmpeg-svn also requires x264-git, which will remove x264, mmpeg
(reg), and vlc. Vlc has no package that seems to depend on mmpeg-svn so
if I remove it I get rid of my favorite video player.

I'd appreciate the help
getting fustrated on the second
Geo

--
"'Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows, so how in the HELL can you
guarantee our safety!'  --John Crichton (Farscape)"