[arch-general] Another rant on arch way abuse and false promises

Arvid Picciani aep at exys.org
Wed Dec 2 05:04:11 EST 2009

Piyush P Kurur wrote:

> 	I am curious. What desktop do you use Arvid ?

None at all.
I used one of these desktops (kde3) a few years ago because terminals
started to age and lack modern features.

But then the antidesktop movement has lifted keyboard centric user
experience to a modern level, basicly bringing everything i like about
unix together with the good parts of the modern world.

Now i'm running xmonad, with a mix of gui (gimp,inkscape,browser) and
non gui applications (basicly everything that makes sense to be used
with a keyboard)

--
Arvid
Asgaard Technologies