[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] Qt 4.6.0

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Dec 2 10:15:39 EST 2009

> De: Attila <vodoo0904 at sonnenkinder.org>
> Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi wrote:
>
> > Installed here (i686 at this moment). Font looks a bit
> bigger than with
> > previus qt.
>
> Do you have a vertical LCD display perhaps? I ask because
> of this elder
> discussion about problems in qt 4.5.0 with fonts and
> certain monitors:
>
> http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=67031
>
> I hope this will not be the same story.-)
>
> See you, Attila

Hi,

No 19" CRT monitor 1280x1024 @ 96x96 DPI + nvidia 190.42.

Seems that is the forum topic is unrelated, talks about font curruption. Here fonts are OK, the only difference is that are a bit bigger (Y) and a big more condensed (X).

Reading the QT changes, there are some about how fonts are interpreted, may be...

Thanks.

      Yahoo! Cocina

http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/