[arch-general] ArchLinux AntiDesktop (was: Another rant on arch way abuse and false promises)

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 13:27:09 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Arvid Picciani <aep at exys.org> wrote:
> http://heresy.asgaartech.com/
>
> Let me know if this solution works for everyone
> and/or if anyone is offended by anything on that
>       site or the fact that it exists
> and/or if anything should be added to it.
>
> Contributors very welcome :)

This is exactly in the spirit of the whole arch community thing.

As an FYI, I may use your xorg-server package myself (I won't have to
recompile it myself). The only change you made is to disable the hal
stuff? The sole reason I still have an xorg.conf is so I can turn that
option (AutoAddDevices) off. X detects my machine just fine except for
that.

Would you mind throwing the PKGBUILDs you use up there as well?