[arch-general] coreutils 8.1 major problem

Lukáš Jirkovský l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 03:08:59 EST 2009

2009/12/4 Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org>:
> Lukáš Jirkovský wrote:

>>> You should file on our bug tracker too.
>>>

>> So here we go – Flyspray bug number 17382.
>
> Has anyone actually run into this regression when building a package?  I did
> most of the heimdal rebuild with this and never ran into it.  A good make
> file uses rm -f anyway, which negates this bug...
>
> Allan

I have just tried rm -f and it doesn't help. In fact I expected it
because it stops when parsing options, not when the files are deleted.

Anyway I took a look at the building of packages and I can't find any
too. I was referencing libxt because I heard about this problem for a
first time from man who uses Source Mage and it caused some problems
in libxt compilation.

best,
Lukas