[arch-general] iwl5000 issues

Rafa Grimán rafagriman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 11:18:11 EST 2009

Hi :)

On Tuesday 08 December 2009 14:51:23 Giovanni Scafora wrote:
> 2009/12/8, Rafa Grimán <rafagriman at gmail.com>:
> >  Which was working until I updated my system.
>
> It seems that the problem is much more generic, as lots of people have
> problems with wireless interfaces and 2.6.31 kernels.
> iwlwifi-5000-ucode package works fine.
> Which kernel are you using before upgrading your system?

Don't remember. As I said in my previous post, I don't update daily and when I
did this last time, a whole bunch of packages got updated so I can't really
say 0:)

I can't say it was really just the kernel update, maybe some other package
too?

   Rafa

--
"We cannot treat computers as Humans. Computers need love."

rgriman at skype.com
rgriman at jabberes.org

Happily using KDE 4.3.3 :)