[arch-general] Inkscape maintainer MIA?

Sam S. smls75 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 06:14:17 EST 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Hussam Al-Tayeb <ht990332 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 0.47 fails to build with a poppler error :/

inkscape-nognome 0.47-1 from AUR compiles and runs fine... (I just
installed it four days ago).
I have poppler 0.12.2-1 installed.

The only issue I've seen so far is some Unicode characters being
messed up on PDF import in Inkscape, but I can't tell for sure whether
that's an issue with version 0.47 specifically, as my old 0.46 binary
now crashes altogether upon trying to import those
non-standard-characters-containing PDF files, with a "symbol lookup
error" (a symbol belonging to poppler, that is).