[arch-general] Kernel 2.6.32

Frank Hale frankhale at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:35:30 EST 2009

I was using the testing kernel 2.6.32 without an issue but then when
the kernel went to core my system would no longer boot. It would start
to boot half way then just go dead. I don't have any error messages to
post because the screen went blank. Grub was working fine as far as I
can tell. I had to use the Arch live CD to revert kernels back to an
earlier version. Has anyone been having issues with the stable kernel
2.6.32? Like I said, 2.6.32 from testing worked fine.

Thanks.