[arch-general] Arch Linux Law Office? (Was: Re: go-openoffice not opening templates - anybody else?)

Denis Kobozev d.v.kobozev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 19:08:40 EST 2009

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 7:12 PM, Logan Rathbone <poprocks at gmail.com> wrote:
> David, are you running (Arch) Linux in your law office?  If so, could
> you describe your experiences?  What do you use for time and billing?

I too would be interested to hear about solutions for billing and
keeping track of time on Linux. I do freelance web development and
have to record my working hours and send invoices to clients. Right
now I just write down my working hours in a plain text file and use an
OpenOffice template for invoices.

Denis.