[arch-general] kernel26-2.6.32.2-1 -- Radeon module (EE) config/hal ... org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied

LI Ye leeyee.seu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 20:19:43 EST 2009

Hi there,

It seems that X met a tiny problem on finding a specific device,
namely "FindDeviceByCapability" method of HAL returned a called
"unset" error.
do you have any such declarations in your xorg.conf file?

If every input devices work fine on your system, I think it doesn't
matter. Since Hal only perform input device configuring for X, nothing
else.

Regards,

--
LI Ye