[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] Maintainer wanted for ruby

Kessia 'even' Pinheiro kessiapinheiro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 07:52:26 EST 2009

I think the problem isn't the Rails, but the Gems. Until I know, Rails
2.2.2 are compatible with Ruby 1.9. But some developers don't upgrade
their gems code to work with Ruby 1.9.X, so, sometimes apps will break
with a upgrade. But, it depends only from developers of used gems.

--
Kessia Pinheiro
Computer Science Student - Brazil, UFBa