[arch-general] kernel-2.6.28 & pccard problem

Rumen Yotov rumen at qrypto.org
Thu Feb 5 09:02:53 EST 2009

Hi,

Recently installed archlinux so this is my first email here.
Can't configure the network (no eth0), dmesg gives me errors while initializing
pccard services (a laptop with pcmcia lan card).
A search in Bugzilla doen't result in something relevant (USB-issues
mostly).
Thanks for any suggetions how to proceed.
Rumen
PS:plan to boot with another kernel (with net-support) but it's using
hda instead of sda (fstab), but will try anyway.