[arch-general] Xorg MTRR error in ASUS eee pc 900ha

Ricardo Hernandez ricardoh26 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:27:49 EST 2009

I "solved" the problem...really i found that this problem is not fatal. My
bad was that i didn't start HAL and the server didn't respond to any
commands. The error stil appears so any suggestion is welcome.

In one try i "harcoded" the MTRR values, that Xorg show in the error, in
/proc/mtrr. And the error disappear only one time when i start X, but the
change is not permanent because Xorg rewrite that file