[arch-general] Step 3: Configure X- B: Input hotplugging

Preston C. gprestonc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 20:19:53 EST 2009

> Add hal to the daemons array at the bottom of /etc/rc.conf. Starting hal
> will take care of starting dbus, and acpid if you have it installed.

So this is what the daemons array looks like:
DAEMONS=(syslog-ng network netfs crond alsa)

After I add hal it should look like this?:
DAEMONS=(syslog-ng network netfs crond alsa hal)

Does someone know, which commands (listed in my previous email) I need
to use in the correct order, to get input hotplugging configured
properly? Thanks.