[arch-general] Problems with Bluetooth packages

Geoffroy Carrier geoffroy.carrier at koon.fr
Sat Feb 14 02:08:33 EST 2009

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 07:07, 李业 <leeyee.seu at gmail.com> wrote:
> same too.
> the new upgrade broke bluetooth system totally, the tray icon
> disappears even bluetooth daemon is running.

Everything worked fine during my tests on my gnome machine... I didn't
remember I launched a few daemons by myself.
I thought I'd better skip [testing] and intensive testing as I
supposed the new packages, even if not perfect, was better than the
previous deeply broken state (particularly for KDE4; it should be a
lot better now).
It appears it wasn't exactly a good move... (plus I had issues
figuring out some unexpected behaviours from devs scripts, I'll
elaborate on that later)

Hope everything is fixed for you now (within the next hours because of
mirroring delays).

--
Geoffroy Carrier