[arch-general] Common Lisp packaging

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Feb 16 15:57:23 EST 2009

Leslie P. Polzer wrote:
> I've noticed that the Arch Haskell community has made astonishing
> progress with their packages.
>
> I think it would be nice to have the same for Common Lisp.
>
> Would anyone be interested in devising a packaging system
> that works with multiple Lisps?
>
>   Cheers,
>
>     Leslie

Hi Leslie,

Well, some days ago, i was thinking of putting some packages for common
lisp, because it was going to do a project in CLISP, but in the end I
will not need more than the CLISP package.
Anyway I am interested in doing more of the packages that are in
http://www.cliki.net.

LISP is one of my favorite language.

Good Luck!

--