[arch-general] Problems with Bluetooth packages

Lyman lymanrb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 01:58:26 EST 2009

Juan Diego 写道:
> and one more question: am I the only one who still cannot connect my
> headset device since the update to  bluez4?
you are not alone, pal

1, bluez4's dbus api has changed, therefore, original script do not work
any longer (bold part in start page of official bluez wiki:
http://wiki.bluez.org/)
2, I did a little search on bluez4 headset howto, no luck
3, it's said that pulseaudio can handle this issue in a
not-very-user-friendly way, I give it up since pulseaudio freaked me out
(http://fosswire.com/2008/10/25/better-bluetooth-audio/)