[arch-general] Problems with Bluetooth packages

Juan Diego juantascon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 03:04:19 EST 2009

hey, sorry, I just found how to, I will give the explanation if
someone else need it:

1. start bluetoothd
2. run this command: bluez-simple-agent hci0 00:00:00:00:00
(hci0 is the device id and 00:00:00 is the headset mac adress), the
headset must be in pairing mode
3. enjoy

I mostly use command line mode, so now my request would be: please add
simple-agent to the package, is the only way to use bluetooth on
command line

thanks