[arch-general] Guest speaker

Colin Conrad cmconrad79 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:27:38 EST 2009

Hello,

I am writing on behalf of the Dalhousie University OSUM
(http://studentdevelopers.ning.com/group/dalosum) in Halifax, Nova
Scotia, Canada.

We are having an Linux "Infofest" on March 14th, 2009 from1PM to 4PM,
where by the general public could come out and hear why they should try
Linux instead of Windows.  This will be followed by an Installfest two
weeks later.

We would like someone from the ArchLinux team to come out and talk for
an around 45 minutes about ArchLinux and what advantages it has over the
commercial OSs out there.

The person who is willing to do so can e-mail me directly at:

cmconrad79 at gmail.com

Cheers,
Colin