[arch-general] icedtea6

Bram Schoenmakers lists at bramschoenmakers.nl
Sat Feb 28 07:06:06 EST 2009

On Saturday 28 February 2009 12:32:20 Juan Diego wrote:

Hello,

> hi, I did everything you said however it's still not working, it was
> working just before the last update, any other ideas?
>
> could you please tell me how can I get the older PKGBUILD, I would
> like to see if its because of the version change or maybe something
> else

Look if the old version is still in pacman's cache, and run pacman -U on that
package:

pacman -U /var/cache/pacman/pkg/openjdk6-1.4-2-i686.pkg.tar.gz

See http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Downgrade_packages for more info.

By the way, I see the same problem after the update from 1.4-2 to 1.4.1-1. The
java process consumes 100% CPU and doesn't seem to result in anything. But
we'd better file a bug for this. Downgrading with command above made it work
again.

Kind regards,

--
Bram Schoenmakers

What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind.
(Punch, 1855)