[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] WICD, up for grabs

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Sun Jan 4 11:40:07 EST 2009

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Loui Chang <louipc.ist at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 04, 2009 at 02:50:23PM +0200, Grigorios Bouzakis wrote:
>> > PS, another hug to Sergej for rebuilding ALL of his packages :)
>> >
>> Correction, turns out Sergej didnt rebuild all his packages. Just some
>> of them were built by other people.
>>
>> Libpcap rebuild results: approximately 6 packages have been rebuilt,
>> while 5 havent.
>
> I thought this thread was about someone adopting a package, not about
> attacking packagers, or other nonsense.

+1

I just pointing the subject about the python rebuilt that we did, as
an example that maybe for you community isn't official, but it really
is, at least for me and someother people who maintain packages in
community. So, until the devs says "community isn't official" will be
considered as non-official, and then IMHO if that will happens, then
community shouldn't be enabled by default on pacman.

So finally, are the devs talking at least about what to do with wicd?

Cheers.

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net