[arch-general] How to change default terminal from xterm

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Tue Jan 13 16:58:17 EST 2009

On my desktop machine, it seems like any time a GUI app needs to launch
a console app, the default is to launch it in an xterm window.  But as
I'm a hardcore KDE user, I'd like to change that default to konsole.
Wasn't able to figure out where this setting is to override it, however.
  "set | grep xterm" didn't turn up much of relevance, and I couldn't
see any KDE setting to override it either.  Anyone know how to tweak this?

Tnx,

DR