[arch-general] m17n and related packages - was: Intro + package maintenance

Allan McRae allan at archlinux.org
Wed Jan 14 10:26:37 EST 2009

aashiks wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> @Asish , I was looking for input methods
>
> The PKGBUILD for libotf works well. So we now have PKGBUILDs for the current
> versions of  :
>
> libotf
> m17n-lib
> m17n-db
> scim-tables

If you are confirming these packages are all working, I can push the
updates to the repos under the understanding that I really can not test
them.  But given the versions in the repos appear to be broken anyway,
things can not get much worse...

To make it easier for me, can someone either reply to this or email me
directly with all four PKGBUILDs attached.

Allan