[arch-general] Error with makepkg installing dependency

Baho Utot baho-utot at columbus.rr.com
Sat Jan 17 11:39:45 EST 2009

Dan McGee wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Baho Utot <baho-utot at columbus.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> stefan-husmann at t-online.de wrote:

One of us is confused....

here is what I did

abs

rsync -var /var/abs/extra ~/

makeworld --clean --log --noconfirm --syncdeps --rmdeps
/home/packages/testing .

the error I originally posted came from the log file

Can you point out where I changed the build file/process? or attempted
to enable the info files?