[arch-general] Moonlight 1.0

stefan-husmann at t-online.de stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Thu Jan 22 11:39:40 EST 2009

-----Original Message-----
> Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 13:05:47 +0100
> Subject: Re: [arch-general] Moonlight 1.0
> From: Allan McRae
> To: General Discusson about Arch Linux

> stefan-husmann at t-online.de wrote:

Hello,

I agree perfectly. But  it would be the correct way to handle things
like that, and would put some noise away from this list.

BTW, the new rules for the TUs would even forbid to put it to
community without discussion. The devs might have some similar rules for
putting something new to extra.

Regards Stefan