[arch-general] KDE 4.2.0 in [testing]

Dan Vratil progdan at progdansoft.com
Sun Jan 25 18:33:17 EST 2009

On Sunday 25 January 2009 23:54:42 Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> 2009/1/25 Dan Vratil <progdan at progdansoft.com>:
> > On Sunday 25 January 2009 22:09:02 Gilles CHAUVIN wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> While trying to add a Jabber account within Kopete I get a popup
> >> window saying "Cannot load the Jabber protocol plugin".
> >>
> >> Am I the only one having this issue ?
> >>

> >> Regards,
> >> Gilles.
> >
> > Hi,
> > same here, neither I can create Jabber account in Kopete. Using PSI, I
> > can connect without any problems.
> >
> > Dan
>
> Hi, jabber works for me with Kopete, none problems.
> I've 2 accounts, one on jabber.org, the other on talk.google.com.
>
> Regards

Well, that's strange. Could it depend on arch? I'm running x86_64 system.

When starting Kopete from terminal, it outputs this:

Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
kopete(12348)/libkopete Kopete::PluginManager::loadPluginInternal: Unable to
find a plugin named ' "" '!
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.

Then, no more reports, even when trying to add Jabber account.

Cheers,
Dan

--
Dan Vrátil