[arch-general] State of bluetooth (bluez4 in Arch)

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Wed Jan 28 11:18:18 EST 2009

2009/1/22 Damjan Georgievski <gdamjan at gmail.com>:
> What's the status about the bluez4 packages in Arch?
> Especially since the new KDE4 should be released soon.
> Also the new  kdebluetooth4 is out [1], and it seems to require bluez4 and
> "the latest kdebase4-workspace package is needed (solid-bluetooth with
> bluez4 support)"
>
> I've continued to maintan my bluez4 packages here [2] but further work
> is needed by
> KDE and Gnome packagers to integrate this.
>
> Also .. does anyone know if obex-data-server and the bluez project
> obexd are interchangeable?
>

> [1] http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/kdebluetooth4?content=84761
> [2] http://damjan.softver.org.mk:8080/git/arch-bluetooth/
Hi, I didn't see this mail before.

Yesterday I adopted and tried to build kdebluetooth4 0.3 but I get an
error, so I updated bluez and obex-data-server in [testing] but this
not help.
Also I built kdebase-workspace with bluez 4.27, and try to build
kdebluetooth, but I get the same error.

Cheers

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino