[arch-general] 2 annoying bugs in kde

Edgar Kalkowski eMail at edgar-kalkowski.de
Thu Jul 2 05:21:20 EDT 2009

Hi!

Thank you for your responses! I tried a new user account with a fresh .kde4 configuration and the two things seem to work there. So I think I’ll have to delete .kde4 for my main account, too, but I’ll wait until I have a free weekend or so to copy all the things I need over to the new config. Is it planned to do this after every kde upgrade or will the config be stable at some point?

I’m also actually using the qtcurve theme but my version is 0.65.0 so that should not be the problem.

Edgar