[arch-general] AUR package version

Will Siddall will.siddall at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 07:37:31 EDT 2009

Each of these packages are for a different purpose.  Obviously
amarok-svn is to download the latest amarok from subversion,
amarok2-svn is so people get the latest build of amarok2 from
subversion and amarok1 would be for those people who want the 1.4.10
build of amarok because they are reluctant to upgrade to 2 (such as
myself).
The update dates only reflect when the owner of the package made a
change to the package details, it does not reflect the application
itself (especially if it is coming from svn).

If you want the latest application and you're using the svn packages,
new code is usually submitted every night, so run your update every
night for that package.

Will