[arch-general] Eee binary repo?

Svein Tonning svein.tonning at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 16:46:48 EDT 2009

Why would you install a desktop system trough AUR? The only repo I would
recommend is toofishes repo for the custom kernel, you probably already have
that one?

I don't think there exists a repo mirroring every entry in AUR, on the other
side I don't think you're need to utilize packages from AUR is so great that
you don't have the time to compile a few packages. What packages are
thinking about?

- Svein