[arch-general] kdepim-* from [kde-unstable] not working

Jaime Oyarzun Knittel joyarzun at alumnos.inf.utfsm.cl
Sun Jul 5 01:54:13 EDT 2009

Hi.

I've been using kde-unstable for some days, but I've been unable to use
kdepim apps, like kmail and kaddressbook.

Kmail runs, but when I try to add a new account it quits with this
message in the console: kmail: relocation error:
/usr/lib/libgpgme++-pthread.so.2: symbol gpgme_check_version_internal,
version GPGME_1.1 not defined in file libgpgme-pthread.so.11 with link
time reference

And when y try to execute kaddressbook it says this: kaddressbook:
relocation error: /usr/lib/libgpgme++-pthread.so.2: symbol
gpgme_check_version_internal, version GPGME_1.1 not defined in file
libgpgme-pthread.so.11 with link time reference

I tried to rebuild those packages, but I haven't found the PKGBUILD's

Any help will be appreciated :).

--
mitoyarzun