[arch-general] Location of Vim files...

Tobias Kieslich tobias at justdreams.de
Tue Jul 7 03:53:55 EDT 2009

Not really, I was aiming for a vimcurrent symlink like debian but taht
was opposed as there seems to be another standard location. Hopefully I
will have another and maybe final vim in teesting by the weekend and
once that is done there will be some documentation(probably in the wiki)
but certainly some notes in vim's PKGBUILD.

	-T: