[arch-general] Mirror not updating

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Thu Jul 9 11:50:50 EDT 2009

Gerhard Brauer wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 09.07.2009, 09:27 -0400 schrieb David Rosenstrauch:
>> Anyone have contact info for the rit.edu mirror?  It doesn't appear to
>> have been updated since June 30.
>
> I have contacted on Tuesday all mirror admin from the affected US/CA/EU
> mirrors, which are not synced and have all the same lastsync time.
>
> Only CA mirror http://mirror.twilightlair.net/arch is synced again from
> this block.
> I'll write a mail tomorrow again i nothing happens.
>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> DR
>
> Gerhard "gerbra"

Thanks much for the update!

Just wondering:  any way we could post status on a web page somewhere on
the last time each mirror has synched?  (And, for bonus points, maybe a
1-line status comment for each, where someone could post a message
indicating what the status is of any issues that mirror is having.)

Thanks again,

DR