[arch-general] Mirror not updating

Lee R. Burton lburton at mrow.org
Thu Jul 9 14:28:08 EDT 2009

Perhaps not needed, but could be useful, more folks complaining generally = faster action on the part of a mirror admin (like yours truely)... although, if someone comes back from vacation to an inbox full of 300 "YOUR MIRROR IS OUTDATED" messages, they might be understandably unhappy.
Might be nice to know as an end-user since one could switch off the mirror for a while.. mhm that part could even be made automagic.
Cheers,
Lee Burton
lburton at mrow.org
301 910 0246