[arch-general] e1000e 2.6.30.1 kernel massive packet loss

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 18:42:19 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Aaron Griffin<aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you sure this is related to this machine? With this issue and the
> resolv.conf issue (it being empty) you reported, my gut says something
> is whacked with your router.

my router doesn't provide my dns I have a dns server running locally
(which is why dhcpcd isn't supposed to overwrite resolv.conf). the
fact that the packet loss immediately went away when I downgraded and
I didn't have a problem until I actually loaded the new kernel. (my
router is an linksys wrt54gl running openwrt 8.09.1)

--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com