[arch-general] libreadline.so issues

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 04:18:47 EDT 2009

2009/7/14 Vincent Van Houtte <vvh at synergylaw.be>:
> I had the same problem after installing firefox without updating the whole
> system. Only core, extra, community in use - no testing...

Your mirror probably synced while the move was in progress, this is
called bad luck ;) Anyway, selective upgrades are known to break the
system, and this has been underlined recently, specifically related to
this move.
You never know what a small upgrade can trigger: right now the libjpeg
move is in progress, and guess what, it caused a gcc rebuild even
though gcc has no relations with it =)

Corrado