[arch-general] Blurred JPGs - WAS: Argouml and libjpeg

Axel Müller axel-mueller-74 at web.de
Fri Jul 17 09:39:03 EDT 2009

Hi everyone - relatively new to arch and first post on this list.

Am Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:08:12 +0200 schrieb Jan de Groot:

> This is an issue with OpenJDK which doesn't work with the new libjpeg.

It seems that other programs have problems with the new libjpeg as well.
I get blurred images from jpg files in some image viewers. Of those that
I use or tested these are geeqie/gqview and eog. Gthumb works fine though.

I wasn't sure if this really is because of the new libjpeg or one of the
other updates I recently made, so I didn't file a bug report, yet.

This is on x86_64.

Axel.