[arch-general] New path for vim plugins

Tobias Kieslich tobias at justdreams.de
Tue Jul 21 01:27:05 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

	sorry for lacking the announcement ... but I guess that's why it is
still in testing. The vimcurrent symlink was modelled after debian's
behaviour. Turns out that's a necessary as a third tit. Vim actually
automatically akak out of the box checks /usr/share/vim/vimfiles as part
of the runtimepath. When doing the last update I forgot to remove the
explicit runtimepath from archlinux.vim. Newer versions of vim/gvim will
NOT set anyruntime path anymore and instead rely on the above provided
path. All updates to plugins shall go streight there. This is becuase it
is provided by vanilla vim layout. We don't need to tamper with nothing
here.

	-T