[arch-general] Software RAID installation problems

Samuel Baldwin shardz4217 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 21:45:54 EDT 2009

Howdy. I just installed my system on software RAID (RAID1 over two
discs, twice. I'll elaborate in a minute.), and after coming off the
installation I get errors when I try to boot:

/dev/md0:
filesystem. If they device is valid and it really contains an ext2
filesystem (and is not swap or ufs or something else), then the superblock
        e2fsck -b 8193 <device>
/dev/md1:
filesystem. If they device is valid and it really contains an ext2
filesystem (and is not swap or ufs or something else), then the superblock
        e2fsck -b 8193 <device>

My drives RAID drives are set up as so: sdc1 and sdd1 are mirrored to
make md0, sde1 and sdf1 are mirrored to make md1. These are mounted at
/mnt/md0 and /mnt/md1, respectively, and formatted to ext4.

--
Samuel 'Shardz' Baldwin - staticfree.info/~samuel