[arch-general] No updates in past week or so - my update problem or just no updates?

Will Siddall will.siddall at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 10:44:56 EDT 2009

I've noticed that a lot of the mirrors I've been using have been
having keeping in sync over the past couple of months.  If I wanted to
even install a package, I would have to set my mirrorslist to one of
the more current ones, sync then install... but I can't always
guarantee that I can connect to those mirrors.

We know Arch is the most up to date (oswatershed.org), but what's
wrong with the mirrors?