[arch-general] how to migrate installs between hard drives?

Will Siddall will.siddall at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 16:29:32 EDT 2009

Thanks everyone for their suggestions.  I'm really tempted to give
each of these methods a try.  For the time being, I did get it
finished.  Without having to take all the hardware apart, I just made
a clean base install of arch onto the disk and use the livecd, mounted
the iso and copied everything over.
I'm up and running, but whenever this happens again, I'll be sure to
give your suggestions a try (and at least it's documented).

Thanks so much.
Will