[arch-general] how to migrate installs between hard drives?

Will Siddall will.siddall at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:08:19 EDT 2009

Thanks solsTiCe, no offense taken, but I am one of the people that
RTFM.  Plus, the -a option gives you -p anyways, so ownership, mode
and timestamps are kept by default.  This is just a weird coincidence
that I can't explain.  I've been able to copy a drive before, but
never with this much difficulty.