[arch-general] Next Bug Day - Was : Assigning bugs proposal

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun Jun 7 18:32:14 EDT 2009

Sébastien Duquette wrote:
> +1 and kudos to Gerardo!
>
> Sebastien
>
> On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 2:49 PM, Grigorios Bouzakis<grbzks at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The last one was the end of March so that makes it ~2.5 months since the old
>>> one.  It is best not to have these too frequently as motivation drops.  I
>>> think it would be fine if we organise one for about 1 months time.
>>>
>>> Allan

OK, I understand the reason. So the wiki page maybe needs to be update
[#1] "Bug Squshing Day takes place during _*the first Sunday of every
month*._".

>> +1
>>

>> Although now that Gerardo is a bug wrangler, the bug tracker is in
>> much better shape
>> than before. The most crucial thing IMO is getting the bugs assigned quickly.
>> Well done Gerardo. :)
>>

>> --
>> Greg

Thanks.
I believe that maintaining good order and updated the bugtracker is very
important. It makes the community more friendly. :P

[#1] http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Bug_Squashing_Day

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi ( djgera )
http://www.djgera.com.ar