[arch-general] namcap.log in clean chroot

Baho Utot baho-utot at columbus.rr.com
Thu Jun 11 20:42:05 EDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-06-12 at 10:27 +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> Baho Utot wrote:
> > I have install namcap to my clean chroot and it gives me this error:
> >
> > Error: Problem reading *.pkg.tar.gz
> > usage: /usr/bin/namcap [-r rulelist | --rules=rulelist] [-i | --info]
> > package ..
> >        -r list    : returns list of available rules
> >        -i         : prints information responses from rules
> >
> > Is there anything extra I need to do to get namcap working in clean
> > chroot?
> >

> It is running but not finding any packages in the directory it is
> looking at...
>
> Allan

Why not? I am using the arch devtools scripts and it is called from
there.  I am not calling it I think the makechrootpkg is calling it but
I don't know for sure as I have not looked at the script

The namcap.log file is in /home/Chroot/rw/pkgdest sub directory.

I am using sudo makechroot -c -r /home/Chroot -u -- --noconfirm to run
the clean chroot build.

Should it not find the package?