[arch-general] KDE4.3 Beta - Rocks, still a bit rough, but very usable as a primary desktop

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:39:50 EDT 2009

Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 June 2009 09:22:55 David C. Rankin wrote:
>> Now where can I get 4.3 Beta for Arch? or at least a good
>> howto on how to download the build dependencies needed to build from
>> source. I'll check the wiki ;-)
>
> Subscribe to arch-dev-public

Pierre, Thanks,

	I was able to subscribe, but it appears Allan and Tobias don't like me
over there :-( I can't post to the list:

<quote>

This list is for ArchLinux Development and is not open for public
comment. If there is an important issue, please reply directly to the
original author or to the general ArchLinux mailing list
(arch-general at archlinux.org).

Write access to this list may be provided in special circumstances,
and may need to be evaluated by the rest of the developers. Please
send an email to aaron at archlinux.org to request write access if you
feel you fit a "special circumstance".

</quote>

and look for the kde-unstable repo.

Where do I find this repo and do I need to do anything more than sync
against the repo holding the 4.3 packages? Thanks.

Yes, people

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC