[arch-general] kde4 Tip for Desktop Effects "Animation duration" timings

David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E. drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Thu Jun 18 15:17:54 EDT 2009

Listmates,

	When configuring many of the individual desktop effects, there is a field
called "Animation duration" or "Rotation duratio" (the cube) which are the
timing/delay (in miliseconds) for the effect transitions which is set
to "default". I have found the "default" to be incredibly low. Increasing
the "Default Animation" to ~270 really help the appearance of the effects.

	You will need to adjust this value for your hardware, etc.., but I have found
~270 to work well on several boxes.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC