[arch-general] 2.6.30 kernel

Baho Utot baho-utot at columbus.rr.com
Tue Jun 23 17:10:43 EDT 2009

I have completed to setup my new 64-bit system.  This new kernel solved
some slow down in the open source radeonhd grapihcs driver as it is on
par with the open source ati driver... large improvement.

I am now going to install the 32-bit arch version on this machine also.

I have looked into enable PAE in the kernel.  If I am successfull I
would like to make a PKGBUILD and .config file as a package.  How would
I go about to do so.  I am looking at calling the thing kernel26-pae or
something like that.  Would that work for AUR ?