[arch-general] HELP: dmraid-1.0.0rc15 in testing - Possible Bug: All Partitions are GONE??

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Tue Jun 23 22:32:58 EDT 2009

On Tuesday 23 June 2009 04:20:51 pm David C. Rankin wrote:
<big snip>
> 	Now this is very scary looking. The sdb[5-8] and sdd[5-8] partitions are GONE?? (Bummer..) Obviously, I can no longer boot archlinux??

Listmates,

	Is there a way I can boot from the install media and then downgrade the kernel to 2.6.29 to see if that resolves my missing partition and "won't boot" problem for my Arch install? If so, anybody got a link to a howto or a short version of what I would need to do after booting from the install media?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC