[arch-general] Not able to do system updates

Will Siddall will.siddall at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 10:09:12 EDT 2009

Thanks everyone for the responses.  I can't be sure that it's the
repository since I've been putting off upgrading my Amarok lately, so
that's constantly in the list... and even that's gone now.

And there is output from pacman, just 'No upgrades found'

I just re-ran rankmirrors and tried again... no difference

Will